Weblog Tools Collection is conducting its second plugin contest for wordpress plugins. I have created a plugin called Better Comments Manager which allows you to reply to comments without having to visit the post and also allows you to sort all comments by post.
I have a couple of ideas for two more plugins out of which one I will be releasing this week and another which will is a really cool idea I have and will require me around a month to develop, if you any of you are interested in joining hands with me I would be more than glad to have some help.
Anways getting back to the competition this is the second competion WBTC is having to develop plugins. The plugins should be officially submitted through email and the Plugin Competition Blog.
Here are few details about the competion
- Running time for competition = 2 months starting the 1st of June till the 31st of July.
- True WordPress plugins only. No manual modifications can be required of users.
- You cannot submit plugins that have been released already.
- All plugins require documentation as in the WordPress Extend pages.
- Preliminary support for the plugin has to be provided to the public.
- Any and all prizes/controversies/issues will be judged and decided at Mark’s discretion.