Get ready to jump into games! This series from Channel 9 provides videos for the game development tutorials on App Hub. These tutorials guide you through the creation of a two-dimensional action game – called Shooter – on Windows, Xbox 360, or Windows Phone 7.
- XNA: Game Development Intro
- Designing the Game
- The Game Loop
- Creating Player Animation
- Creating a Beautiful Background
- Introducing Debugging
- Making Games Respond with Collision
- Loading Content Into Your Game
- Playing Sounds
- Creating a User Interface
- You did it! Now what?
Each video points you to the associated tutorial, and the project files for Windows, Xbox 360, and Phone.