Last month, Rob Miles and Andy Wigley, two of the most sought-after Microsoft mobile development MVPs in the world, conducted a two-day fast-paced, demo-rich online course live on the Web. The course videos are now available on Channel 9 to view and download.
Rob Miles from University of Hull, UK, teaches and lectures globally on Programming, Software Engineering, and Embedded Development. He has authored several Microsoft Press books on XNA, C# and the .NET Framework. Andy Wigley is co-founder of UK-based mobile consultancy firm, Appa Mundi. He is co-author of a number of Microsoft Press books (including the Mobile Development Handbook and the .NET Compact Framework Core Reference) and is a regular speaker at major conferences.
This training course is specifically designed for experienced developers and technologists looking to build cool applications and games for the new Windows Phone Mango Platform.
- Building Windows Phone Apps with Visual Studio 2010
- Silverlight on Windows Phone—Introduction
- Silverlight on Windows Phone—Advanced
- Using Expression to Build Windows Phone Interfaces
- Windows Phone Fast Application Switching
- Windows Phone Multi-tasking & Background Tasks
- Using Windows Phone Resources (Bing Maps, Camera, etc.)
- Application Data Storage on Windows Phone | Part 1
- Application Data Storage on Windows Phone | Part 2
- Using Networks with Windows Phone
- Tiles & Notifications on Windows Phone
- XNA for Windows Phone | Part 1
- XNA for Windows Phone | Part 2
- Selling a Windows Phone Application