Error Code: C101A1FA
Issue: Problem in downloading content/email/apps etc. apprantely caused by Windows Live sign-in.
- Your Windows Live Hotmail mailbox or Calendar may not be fully provisioned. (rovisioning is the process of preparing and equipping a network to allow it to provide services to its users.
- You haven’t agreed to the latest Windows Live Terms of Service.
- Windows Live is experiencing a temporary service outage.
- On your computer, go to the Windows Live Hotmail/Windows Live Calendar/Zune.net, and complete the signing in by accepting the new Terms of Service and any other prompted steps.
- On your phone, go to Start, flick left to the App list, tap Settings, and then tap Email & Accounts. Tap Windows Live and re-enter your username and password information. Tap Done.
- If none of these steps fix the problem, try again later. You may be experiencing a temporary service outage.