If you are an iPhone application developer, you could leverage your existing skills, and successfully design and build applications for the Window Phone.
The following chapters include technical documentation and real-world testimonials. They also address interoperability scenarios aiming to provide tools and guidance to help developers building applications for multiple platforms.
- Chapter 1: Windows Phone 7 Platform Introduced to iPhone Application Developers
- Chapter 2: User Interface Guidelines
- Chapter 3: Developer and Designer Tools Introduced to iPhone Application Developers
- Chapter 4: C# Programming Introduced to Objective-C programmers
- Chapter 5: Image Format Considerations in Migration of iPhone Applications to Windows Phone 7
- Chapter 6: Application Lifecycle Differences Between WP7 and the iPhone
- Chapter 7: iPhone to WP7 Application Preference Migration
- Chapter 8: Introduction to WP7 Notifications for iPhone Developers