Eric Ligman, Director of Partner Experience at Microsoft has released a Microsoft Partner Information app designed to help bring together many of the great sources of Microsoft partner information pulling them into a single visual interface for easy consumption and increased awareness.
Not only does the Microsoft Partner Information app have feeds coming from the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Group Teams in the US , it also includes feeds from several teams around the world including Australia, Austria, Denmark, Italy, New Zealand, Sweden, and U.K. partner teams.
The Microsoft Partner Info app includes updates from following resources:
- Eric Ligman’s Twitter account
- Microsoft SMS&P Partner Community Blog
- Jon Roskill’s Twitter account
- Partner Perspective blog authored by Jon Roskill
- Worldwide Partner Group’s Twitter account
- Security Updates from Microsoft TechNet Security alerts
- Latest updates from the Microsoft Partner Training Team.
- Microsoft TS/2 team blog
- Microsoft US Partner team’s blog and Twitter account
Apart from these feeds, The MSPartner Talk section shows the latest Twitter conversations around the #MSPartner hashtag and the latest tips and conversations among Microsoft MVPs on Twitter.