How To Change the Fonts Of Websites To Your Desired Font In Firefox
Ever wanted to read a webpage with the font you like?? Ever wanted to change the font of a webpage you visited? Here is the solution..
This is a inbuilt feature in FF. Here is the simple illustration of how to carry out this.
- Go to the Tools>Options.. in from the Firefox menu bar.
- Move to the content tab in the dialog box.
- Under the “Fonts & Colors” option, click on the “Advanced” button.
- Uncheck the option “Allow pages to choose their own fonts instead of my font selection above” option.
- Then, select the desired font you want from the above lists and your job is done.
- You can now select the font of your own interest and check out how it looks on any website yo visit.