If you find yourself using the incognito mode feature in Chrome quite often, this information can save you as lot of hassle. Instead of switching to the incognito mode manually, you can set up your browser to automatically start in incognito mode. Here’s how to do it:
- Find the Chrome shortcut icon (it would most probably be on your desktop or start menu).
- Right click the icon and select Properties.
- On the Shortcut tab, locate the text box called Target.
- Within the text box, you will find a path ending with …chrome.exe
- Click in the text box and type ” –incognito” at the end. Type it without the quotes and make sure there is a space between exe and –
- Click Apply to save the settings.
You are done! Now every time you launch Chrome, it will start in incognito mode.