Remember those days, where we would write letters to our loved one’s, tearing so many drafts and rewriting it?
Well that personal touch has gone away with people using email more and more often for sending messages everywhere across the world.
But wait what if you could send a regular paper letter mail using just your computer. You heard that right, using Easypost.ca you can send regular paper letter mail to anyone in Canada.
Easypost.ca will print your letter on premium white letter-size paper using high-quality laser printer and send it to the recipient through the Canada Post System.
I have not been able to use the service yet but will do a test by sending a letter to my uncle. The only problem is I do not know remember his address :(.
Here is how your letter will look when you use Easypost.ca
Some reasons why people write and send paper letters:
- To tell a story about a trip, vacation, or adventure
- To announce an engagement, new baby, or other family excitement
- To congratulate someone on the successful completion of school, course, training
- To express concern over a political or environmental issue
- To invite someone or a family or group to a special event, reunion, gathering
- As cover letters for documents like resumes, CVs, applications
- To wish someone a happy Mothers Day, Birthday, or other special occasion
The service is available for free for a short period. Too bad that this service is only available in Canada, would you have made use of such a service if it was available in your Country? Do let me know through your comments.