The best thing about technology is that you get to learn new and interesting things about softwares every day, just like with Google chrome where we found lots of interesting tips from people all over the blogosphere, which can also be found in the Ultimate list of tips and tricks for Google Chrome.
Blogote has come up with a new tip, where they talk about useful bookmarklets for Google Chrome which could make up for the Firefox add-ons you have been using.
To add the bookmarklet to Google Chrome, simply drag and drop then to your bookmarks toolbar in Google Chrome. Here are few of the most interesting bookmarklets.
- Adblock+ Disable/block ads on webpages.
- Stumble it Stumble a website in Google Chrome.
- Gmail This Allows you to send a webpage using Gmail.
- Socialize Submit a webpage to more than 50 social networking sites.
- Google Pagerank View the page rank of any web page with this useful bookmarklet.
- Twitter now and Tumblelog Allows you to post any webpage to your micro blog at Twitter and Tumblr.
- Translate Translate any web page using Google Translation.
Empower Google Chrome with Firefox addons [Blogote].