all you web2 fans here is some good news, there is a new launch going to happen in a few weeks its called ajaxos, well i am already exited with the number of web2 sites i use everyday this will be more than an added advantage.
ajaxos is a linspire-based operating system with some revolutionary new features to support the adoption of web-based software. so in short ajaxos is an web2 os for the sites that are web2 based. this is another one of the softwares that will be release by ajaxlaunch .
web-based software means nothing but softwares which you always used on your desktop but can now use on the web, you can see many of these like writely, ajaxwrite, ajaxxls, sketchup and so many more to add to the list.
ajaxos will be avialable for download within the next couple of weeks, you can signup now to recieve a early invite.
some of the cool new things you can expect to see on ajaxos include:
- automatic launch of ajax software when clicking on a supported filetype.
- ability to save files to virtual storage.
- ability to navigate through a file browser to the files uploaded to virtual storage as well those on your local computer.
benefits of using ajaxos
- information security – your files and documents are safe from computer crashes, laptop theft, viruses and other virtual attacks on your computer since they are all saved on ajaxos remote storage.
- web-based software applications included – save money. no need to purchase expensive software – it's all included in ajaxos.
- updated and upgraded automatically – spending time and money on software updates and upgrades is also a thing of the past, most ajaxos applications are upgraded automatically.
- full file compatibility – applications are compatible with all standard file formats, allowing you to easily transfer your existing files and share files created using ajax software with others.