Mozilla has released the latest version of stable firefox 18.104.22.168 for public usage. Those who have chosen the automatic update mode will get an alert from Firefox to update to 22.214.171.124, I did get the same one and had automatic update run for me.
Firefox 126.96.36.199 is a security update that is part of our ongoing program to provide a safe Internet experience for our customers. We recommend that all users upgrade to this latest version.
* Improvements to product stability
* Several security fixes
The security fixes for firefox includes
* Privilege escalation using addSelectionListener
* Web site XSS using BOM on UTF-8 pages
* File stealing by changing input type (variant)
* "View Image" local resource linking (Windows)
* Buffer overflow in crypto.signText()
* Remote compromise via content-defined setter on object prototypes
* Privilege escalation through XUL persist
* HTTP response smuggling
* Fixes for crashes with potential memory corruption
* EvalInSandbox escape (Proxy Autoconfig, Greasemonkey)
You can download the latest stable version of Firefox 188.8.131.52 from GetFirefox.com.