Lenovo today introduced the Lenovo A6000 in India, the country’s most affordable 4G smartphone, to be available exclusively on Flipkart.
The A6000 supports both LTE bands in India FDD 1800MHz (Band 3) & TDD 2300MHz (Band 40). Powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor with 64-bit, quad-core CPU each running at 1.2GHz, the device runs on Android 4.4.4. The screen is a 12.7 cms HD IPS panel, and with 8.2mm thickness, it’s thin and light as well.
Lenovo as a leader in smart connected devices is committed to staying ahead of the curve. The A6000 is the perfect choice for the youth/millennials who want a trendy phone loaded with future proof features and yet not being heavy on the pocket.
– Sudhin Mathur, Director- Smartphones, Lenovo India
The Lenovo A6000 is priced at ₹ 6,999 and will be available exclusively on Flipkart. Registrations on Flipkart for A6000 will open on 16th January at 6:00 PM.
Lenovo A6000 Specifications
- Processor: 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) 1.2GHz Quad Core
- Operating System: Android 4.4.4 (Kit Kat) with VIBE UI 2.0
- Display 12.7-cms HD (1280 x 720) IPS display
- Memory: 1GB RAM
- Storage 8GB internal storage, expandable MicroSD slot up to 32GB
- Camera 8MP auto-focus rear camera w/ LED flash; 2MP fixed-focus front camera
- Battery 2300mAh
- Weight 128g
- Dimensions 141 x 70 x 8.2mm