I am a command line junkie and love to use my keyboard more than my mouse. The transistion is thankfully to me being a Software Engineer working more often on Linux based systems. I have Cygwin installed on my system so that I can navigate my computer and interact with linux based system easily.
So what’s Command Line got to do with Google Search, well it’s got nothing to do with Google, it’s rather project that is devoted to allow you to search Google using commands as you would do with Linux system’s
Here are few of the commands you can use
- /google string
- Searches string using google’s default web search.
- /lucky string
- Searches string using google’s default web search and redirects to the first result.
- /img string
- Searches string in Google Images.
- /title string
- Searches for pages which contains string in its title.
- /directory string
- Searches Google’s Webpage Directory for string.
Replace string with your search term to search using the respective commands for instance to search “command line google tool”
/google command line google tool.
For more such commands and to make use of it head to the Google Command List project.
Via: [Google Operating System]