Update: Check the official google firefox extension groups for updates on the bug i raised. I will post the full fix here once i get a official response from Google.
Earlier in the day I had written about the new extension Goolge released has for Firefox. Well either all beta launches done by sites think we are fools or that we are likely candidates for getting fooled.
I started this slam bang of new services with betafy which did not deliver what it promised , here is the latest one, Google browser sync, the first google beta to let me down, below are the two screenshots i got all day from this service.
This was the freaking error I have got all day along , restarting didn't help too. I tried this on three computers with three different gmail accounts juggling the combinations of email id's between them, but same results asserting the fact that I did have a potential major error occuring with me all the time.
Likewise i am a beta tester and will raise a bug with them after I post this as I don't expect this from them and will let the world know how bad they were at this, well this is one chance you get to take a bad view of Google guys and I will handle it with both hands.
Usually i don't wait to let the public know of a bug before i let the creator's of the site fix it.
I will await a reply from Google guys and I already may have sent them the bug while you may be reading this, keep on track with this to know how they responded and how you can solve this issue if you face it, I will make them answer, trust me on that, LOL.