Dropbox is no doubt one of the most popular file synching software for PCs and mobile phones alike. To start out, Dropbox gives users 2GB of free space (and an additional 250MB) and then allows users to earn additional space by referring friends. However, you can earn 5GB of free space by downloading the beta version of Dropbox.
Users who download the beta version of Dropbox and help the developers fix the bugs will get up-to 5GB of space for uploading photos and videos from their mobile phone, camera or SD card. You will receive 500MB of space when you first import your photos or videos to Dropbox and continue earning additional 500MB of data for every 500MB of photos or videos you upload to the cloud.
- A Guide to Using Symbolic Links With Dropbox
- Backup WordPress Database, Themes, Plugins & Uploads To Dropbox, Amazon S3
- How to Sync Your Game Saves Between Computers for Free
- How to Send Email Attachments to Dropbox Automatically
- How To Run Multiple Instances Of Dropbox
Beta software can often be buggy and sometimes crash your system. However, if you are willing to take the risk, you can download the beta version of Dropbox from here. Also, don’t forget to check our Online Storage section to find free online storage for your files.