Consumer Electronic Show CES 2011 is here and as usual everyone has high expectation from the event. All major tech companies show off their upcoming products at the CES so as to gain public interest and opinion. Without a doubt, CES is one of the most popular events held every year. Many popular business personalities in the business world will deliver a keynote as well.
Here is the complete schedule of the keynotes being delivered by some high profile people at the CES 2011. All timings are in PST, you might want to use http://www.timeanddate.com/ to convert it to local timings.
Wednesday, January 5, 2011 6:30pm
- A pre-show keynote will be delivered by Steve Ballmer, Microsoft CEO in the Las Vegas Hilton Center
Thursday, January 6, 2011 8:30am
- State of the CE Industry and the opening keynote from CEA President and CEO, Gary Shapiro and Verizon CEO, Ivan Seidenberg at the Las Vegas Hilton Center.
Thursday, January 6, 2011 11:00am
- AUDI AG Chairman of the Board of Management, Rupert Stadler will deliver Audi’s first ever keynote at CES in the Las Vegas Hilton Center.
Thursday, January 6, 2011 4:30pm
- Samsung President and General Manager of Visual Display Business, Boo-Keun Yoon will deliver a keynote at the upcoming CES in the Las Vegas Hilton Center.
Friday, January 7, 2011 11am
- Alan Mulally, the CEO and President of Ford Motor Company will deliver a keynote at the Las Vegas Hilton Center.
Friday, January 7, 2011 Noon
- The last keynote at the CES 2011 Entertainment Matters – will be moderated by Akamai’s David Kenny, Coca-Cola Company’s Joseph V. Tripodi, Interpublic Group’s (IPG) Michael Roth, Microsoft’s Mich Mathews and WPP’s Sir Martin Sorrell.
Also, below readers will find a list of the top tech companies who are going to exhibit their product at the CES 2011 :