Google I/O 2011 started yesterday, but the focus was almost completely on Android. You can check out the highlights of the Google I/O 2011 keynote here. Today, however, Google also showcased other stuff like the Chrome Web Store and Chrome OS laptops by Samsung and Acer.
Today, Peter Vesterbacka, CEO, Rovio Mobile announced that Angry Birds has now been launched for the web, on the Chrome Web Store. Angry Birds for the web has been built using WebGL and Canvas. It runs at 60 FPS, thanks to improvements in browser graphics. You can download Angry Birds Beta via the Chrome Web Store for free, and play it offline as well. It’s available in both, SD and HD versions.
Rovio will be launching some exclusive levels, available only in Chrome. It will also support in-app payments, so you can easily buy the Mighty Eagle to obliterate the pigs.
You can download and install Angry Birds on Chrome from the Chrome Web Store. Here’s the link:
Love Playing Games? Check out some More Cool Games To Keep You Occupied
- Top 5 Addictive Games On Facebook
- Download Paid iPhone and iPad Apps and Games For Free
- Top 5 Tower Defense Games
- Play Games in Google Chrome and Have Fun
- Super Mario 3 Games for Windows Hours of Fun
- 80+ Awesome Games for Nokia S60 Smartphones
- 50+ FTP Sites to Download Software, Games, Music, Movies and e-Books
- Top 3 Shooting Games for the PSP
- Ultimate List of Adobe Air Games
- Perfect Time Waster: 150 Online Flash Games To Keep You Occupied
- Top 3 Racing Games for the PSP
- Play Angry Birds on Your Laptop or PC
- Play Angry Birds Online for Free