another good news avialable for firefox users now, they will be avialable to share files right inside their firefox browser using a plugin that is being developed by allpeers.
this will revolutionalize the way people look at their browsers.
allpeers will allow you to
- add multimedia sharing capabilities to the browser
- share photos with friends without having to create passwords, and without worrying about public access.
- a easy to use interface
- sharing videos without having to upload them to any site
- no spyware, adware, or annoying advertisements
- best of all its made for firefox
the plugin is not yet avialable for usage but will release shortly.
the tagline of the site says
share exactly what you want, with exactly who you want
no uploads – no email attachments – no limits, rivate and secure
all peers say
"allpeers is a free software which combines the strength of firefox and the efficiency of bittorrent to create a media sharing powerhouse.
regain control! you decide which media files you want to share with whom and to maximise your privacy, communications are encrypted.
forget about complicated setup or obscure user interfaces. if you know how to use a browser you know how to use allpeers."