YourFileHost is a video sharing service, where users can upload and watch videos. However, YourFileHost does not provide users with a easy way to download the videos.
If you are looking to download videos from YourFileHost, follow the simple steps given below.
Step 1: Copy the URL of the video you are looking to download from YourFileHost.
Step 2: Open ClipNabber.com in another browser window and paste the video URL into the text box and click on the Nab Video button.
Step 3: Right-click on the FLV download link, and select Save Linked Content from the options to download and save the video to your local drive.
Download Videos from Other Popular Sites
Looking to download videos from other popular sites like YouTube, Megavideo and more? We have you covered there. Check some of our previous posts to download videos from popular video sharing websites.
- How to download videos from Megavideo
- Download videos from Google Video
- How to Download Hulu Videos
- Download Multiple YouTube Videos in One Click
- Download YouTube HD Videos
- Download Video from MySpace, Dailymotion, Metacafe and more
- How to Download Dailymotion Videos