Panasonic recently unveiled its latest range of Toughbooks for businesses at an event in India. The new Panasonic fully-rugged and semi-rugged Toughbooks are specially designed to withstand drops, spills, dust and grime. The company also launched its new Toughbook CF-53, which is a part of the semi-rugged range. Check out the complete specs below.
Speaking at the launch, Mr. Daizo Ito President, Panasonic India said,
With the rapid pace of urban life developments and demands from various businesses, we have introduced our new range of durable, efficient and portable fully rugged laptops Toughbook. We are hoping to reach out to a wide customer segment with this product and cater to the needs of businesses. Panasonic Toughbook have been designed keeping in mind the challenges and requirements of various industries and localization being the key to our success, Panasonic continues to deliver technology and products best suited to the Indian market without compromising on quality.
Panasonic Toughbook CF-53 Specs:
- 14 inch high brightness LCD
- 1366 x 768 pixels resolution
- Genuine Windows 7 Professional OS
- 2nd generation Intel core processor
- 2GB – 8GB RAM
- Oversized touchpad with multi touch support
- Drop-resistant to 30 inch on 6 sides
- Spill-resistant keyboard
- Magnesium alloy case with handle
- Shock-mounted flex-connect HDD with quick-release
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- 1.3MP webcam and digital mic
- Backlit emissive keyboard
- SmartCard reader
- Fingerprint reader
- 10 hours of operating time
- Weight: 2.35kg
- High Reliability & Security
- 3-year limited warranty, parts and labor
The Panasonic Toughbook CF-53 is suitable for workers at warehouses, engineers at construction sites, technicians at car dealers, etc. thanks to its unique features and performance. It will be available in the market at a price less than Rs. 100,000.