Natter is a free web based application that links your Facebook and Twitter accounts. Setup your account in 3 easy steps and control both the account from Twitter itself.
1. Go to the Natter home page and get started by joining the service.
2. Connect your Twitter and Facebook accounts with the service.
3. Once done, you are good to go. You can change the settings by scrolling down to the bottom of your account settings page.
What Happens When You Use Natter?
1. Whenever you update anything on Twitter it will be automatically posted to your Facebook account. On the other hand, if someone comments on the Facebook update, the app auto-posts a @ reply to Twitter with your name and the message.
NOTE: You can also control the tweets to be posted by using a custom hashtag (#) in your Tweet. You can add the custom tag in Natter settings.
2. It automatically converts your Twitter name to the real world counterpart.
3. Natter scans your tweets for links and if found, updates your Facebook account with a new post.
Techie Buzz Verdict:
Unlike other apps of its kind, Natter offers two-way linking of your accounts. So if you are a social media addict, it definitely eases the task of updating and replying. Although the cross updating is not real-time, it helps to monitor Facebook & Twitter updates from Twitter only. Go ahead and give it a try. If you are left unimpressed get rid of it.
Techie-Buzz Rating: 3.5/5 (Very Good)