Samsung has already rolled out the Android 4.1.2 update for the international variant of the Galaxy S III. Sadly, most of the carrier locked variant of Galaxy S III in the US has not yet received this update. Sprint was the first carrier to roll out this update. Now, Verizon Wireless has finally joined the bandwagon. The big red carrier has recently posted the complete changelog and it reveals a number of enhancements and bug fixes. Check out the complete changelog below.
- Keyboard Predictive Text feature has been improved
- User can take pictures while on a call
- Manual refresh button has been added to lock screen stock ticker
- Email syncing has been improved
- Bluetooth performance has been improved
- VZ Navigator and Amazon have been added to stub applications
Sadly, this update does not bring the Samsung’s much-awaited Premium Suite to the Verizon’s Galaxy S III. The Premium Suite includes Smart Stay, Multi-Window multi-tasking, updated gallery app, Pop-Up Play, Direct Call and Page Buddy which was first seen in the Galaxy Note 2, followed by the international variant of Galaxy S III. To learn more, head over to this page.