The Holidays are here, and the women who bring cheer to your life are all looking at you expectantly (at least figuratively) for a gift. You, however, do not have a gift prepared. OH DARN! What do you do, what do you do? Step one: stop running around like a loony and calm down. Step two: read this post on some sure-fire gifts and ideas for the geeky woman in your life!
- Caffeine Molecule Necklace: All women like jewelry, but the especially geeky ones love mixing science with artsy necklaces! This sterling silver necklace is made in the shape of the caffeine molecule and looks gorgeous as well as wicked cool on her.
- Fujifilm INSTAX Mini 7S Camera: The INSTAX is an instant film camera that has been designed keeping modern sensibilities and hipster mentalities in mind.
The camera looks retro cool, comes with a film pack for 100 shots and is available for a gorgeously decent price.
- Barnes & Noble NOOK Color: Sure, the NOOK Tablet has been released and is way better than its previous incarnation, but the original NOOK Color is an excellent device for doing a multitude of things such as reading, writing and browsing.
The sleek look and design perfectly complements the Reading Woman.
- The Dreamy Diana Lens: Instagram is all the rage these days as are the lomo cameras such as Holga and Diana. This resurgence of the old toy cameras has sparked off heated debates between traditional photography enthusiasts and lomography lovers. Nevertheless the Diana is here to stay and many women love the toy camera effect on photographs.
The Diana lens from Photojojo is made for those who love the effects, but would not want to lug another camera (film, no less) and take pictures. The convenience of the lens on an existing DSLR is unmatched!
- Sansa Clip +: The Sansa Clip+ is an excellent little music player with unmatched sound quality at an unbeatable price. It comes in 2,4, and 8GB variants and you can also insert an external microSD card to increase the storage content.
Coupled with variations in color, this is the best tiny MP3 player you can buy your girl this holiday season.
So which gift did you end up buying? Tell us in the comments!