Earlier this month Motorola unveiled the 2nd generation Moto X along with the new Moto G at an event in India. They also announced that Indian customers will be the first to get their hands on the 2nd generation Moto X and Moto G. Today, the new Moto X will finally go on sale at midnight exclusively on Flipkart in India.
The new Moto X packs a 5.2 inch full HD display, 2.5 GHz quad-core processor, 13 megapixel camera with 4k video recording and more. It comes with four noise-cancellation mic on the phone for better voice reception and an enhanced voice control. This handset will be available in Black, Bamboo White and Leather Black variants in India. It comes with a price tag of INR 31,999.
To get this handset, head over to this page.
The New Moto X Specifications:
- 5.2-inch AMOLED display
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- Corning Gorilla Glass
- 2.5 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) Operating System
- 13 megapixel rear camera with dual LED Ring flash
- 4K video recording
- 2 megapixel front-facing camera
- 3G Connectivity
- WiFi 802.11a/g/b/n/ac
- Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS, GLONASS
- 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB / 32 GB internal memory
- Front-facing speaker
- NFC (Near Field Communication)
- 2300 mAh battery