VSuite Ramdisk is a simple-to-use solution for hard-disk bottleneck issue. It employs smart software algorithm, which effectively and efficiently simulates a hard disk using existing RAM. Because the speed of RAM is so much faster than most kinds of storage, this greatly speeds up your computer with reduced access time to files, which in turn, shows a huge improvement in overall performance.
Because of the volatility of RAM, VSuite Ramdisk provides lots of image file features to permenantly store/restore data to/from non-volatile media.
VSuite Ramdisk, in addition provides solution for the well-known “4GB RAM in 32-bit Windows” issue, thereby allowing all of its installed RAM to be fully utilised.
VSuite Ramdisk is widely used in a lot of regions, especially in the areas such as network servers, 2D/3D designs or mass data processing systems.
- Completely identical with physical hard disks. Can be recognized by Windows ´ MMC disk management snap-in or any other disk / volume management software.
- Large memory access support. Can access memory above 4 GB.
- Support accessing OS invisible physical memory.
- System page file support.
- FAT, FAT32, NTFS file systems support.
- Allow to optimize cluster size of file system.
- Image file support. Can load an image file to ramdisk at system bootup and save data in a ramdisk to an image file automatically at system shutdown.
- Support “On-command save image” option. Can save data in a ramdisk to an image file when needed.
- Support “Automatic save image” option. Can automatically save data in a ramdisk every certain time.
- Support image file compression and different compression level.
- Support “Direct IO” ramdisk which has faster access speed.
- Support “Overlapped IO” feature, can achieve faster access speed in some applications.
- Support “Volatile Disk” option.
- Disk parameters changeable.
- Ramdisk size can be up to 2048TB.
- Up to 128 Ramdisks can be simulated.
- WDM driver, plug and play feature support.