CPU-Z is a handy and free utility to view information about the CPU installed on your PC. It shows you information about your CPU, the L1 and L2 cache of the CPU, mainboard (mother board) configuration, memory configuration and SPD.
CPU-Z runs on both Windows XP and Windows Vista.
Detailed Information Displayed By CPU-Z
– Name and number.
– Core stepping and process.
– Core voltage.
– Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier.
– Supported instructions sets.
– Cache information.
– Vendor, model and revision.
– BIOS model and date.
– Chipset (northbridge and southbridge) and sensor.
– Graphic interface.
– Frequency and timings.
– Module(s) specification using SPD (Serial Presence Detect) : vendor, serial number, timings table.
– Windows and DirectX version.
CPU-Z is freeware and does not require any installation, unzip the downloaded file to a folder of your choice and double click on the cpuz.exe file to view the configuration of your PC.