Windows becomes slower and slower with time. This is not an issue about age, which can’t be avoided, but the fact that increasingly more data is placed on the hard drive. Each newly installed application adds new files and registry entries to the chaos. Even worse, numerous files, drivers, links and registry entries remain after uninstallation and aren’t actually used anymore. All these things can keep the system busy and lead to loss of speed.
Ashampoo Magical UnInstall completely monitors each new installation. It remembers each little change to the system. That’s not all, installations can be completely removed whenever you wish. This means that if you leave uninstallation of software to Ashampoo Magical UnInstall, the system will look the same after an uninstall as it did before the install. Not a single unused file will remain on the system.
Ashampoo Magical UnInstall offers a modern and easy-to-use surface. Once installed and configurated, the tool works from the Windows system tray. You can try this program for 10 days without registration but you can get the full version key using the link given below.
- Automatically recognizes a retrieved SETUP.EXE or INSTALL.EXE program and records the following installation
- The tool may be configurated in such a way as to recognize also installation programmes with any other names
- Any uninstallation can be undone at any time using the ReInstaller tool
- Automatic checking for available updates online
- Installation screen starts with installation and records any changes to the system
- Any newly-installed add-ons, plug-ins or patches can be added to installation recordings at a later stage