Update: We have a much more larger collection of Christmas Twitter Backgrounds and Themes. Don’t forget to check it out.
This year has just zoomed by too quickly and Christmas is once again just around the corner, we know that many of our readers are Twitter users and would love to have something to show the Christmas spirit in their twitter profiles.
If you visit my twitter profile you will see the above Twitter Christmas Theme in action, if you are looking to get a similar twitter theme for your own profile, you can follow the steps provided below for a manual update or download the Merry Christmas twitter theme from Twitter Themes.
Manual Steps To Apply Merry Christmas Theme To your Twitter Account
- Log in your twitter account.
- Navigate to Settings > Design.
- Download the Merry Christmas Twitter Background.
- Click on Change background image and upload this file to your account.
- Click on Change design colors and change the colors to use the following:
sidebar border: #e8e8e8
- Click on the save changes button and the new theme should be applied to your profile.
Have fun showing off your new Twitter Christmas theme to your followers.