Microsoft operating systems have made several transitions in the looks and feels department over the years, and they always make people want to have the same look and feel for their old OS without the need to upgrade their entire system.
So what better way than have your Windows XP OS transformed to look like Windows 7, albeit without the costly upgrades.
The steps to transform Windows XP to look like Windows 7, you simply need to download Seven Remix XP and install it. This application improves the GUI of Windows XP and will enhance the icons, images, animations and other goodies that are present in the Windows 7 OS.
However applying this enhancement will not add the features from Windows 7 to Windows XP.
Looking for other Windows XP enhancements, take a look at our earlier guides.
- Transform Your Windows XP with Vista Transformation Pack
- Transform Windows to Look like Windows Seven
- Windows Seven M2 Customization pack for Windows Vista
- Step by Step Guide To Transform Windows XP To Look Like Windows Vista
- Replace Windows XP Start Button with Windows Vista Orb
- Get Windows Vista Sounds for Windows XP