How will you transfer all your excellent collections of songs from iPod to your newly purchased laptop? The answer is quite simple – iPod Computer Wizard. This program will help you to easily transfer all your files from iPod to any computer. We know that iTunes does not allow us to get the contents back from our iPod to computer, therefore I recommend you to use this freeware as it will fulfill all your needs.
- Easily transfer music files from iPod to computer
- Search the songs easily
- Sync songs, videos and playlists back to iTunes library
- Restore the rating, play counts and artworks from iPod to iTunes
- Preview and transfer all the pictures or photos from iPod to computer
- Organize the output song files based on the title, artist, album
- Build-in mini player that plays the music directly iPod without iTunes
- Auto-detect and extract the photos with the maximum quality
How To Use iPod Computer Wizard
- 1) Enable the “Disk Use” of the iPod.
2) Connect your iPod to the computer via USB cable.
3) Browse and select the songs, videos or photos you want to transfer.
4) Click on the “Copy” button to start the transfer.
iPod Computer Manager support all types of iPod, iPod Touch and iPhone. The free edition of iPod can transfer only one song at a time.