[Windows Only] SystemNucleus is a free tool that consolidates multiple Windows system tools within a single window. You can view, edit or manage system resources and settings within the same interface.
1. The tool generates a detailed report about the system events which helps in tracking the PC status.
2. It lets you edit and fix almost all common system errors. If you are an advanced user you can tweak system properties in the Advanced mode.
3. It gives you better control over your startup items. You can delete entries or disable them if you are not sure about them. You can also re-enable items that were previously disabled.
4. You can perform all kinds of necessary backup operations. The list includes system restore point, registry hives, event logs and even drivers.
5. The app automatically scans the system for applications and sorts them into 5 categories which are Administrative Tools, Network, Security, System and Diagnostic & Repair.
6. The tool can analyze and create detailed reports on storage volumes. You can also use this app to defragment hard disk partitions.
7. Batch processing is a key feature in SystemNucleus. You can install or uninstall multiple applications simultaneously.
SystemNucleus is a freeware tool that supports batch processing and offers an easy GUI (Graphical User Interface). The tool provides most of the administrative controls in a easy-to-choose categories. The tool also offers a portable version which makes it easy to use it on any Windows computer. The tool is something every Windows user must try.
Techie-Buzz Rating: 4/5 (Excellent)