There are several times when you may have downloaded a archived file (.zip, .rar or .ace) and may not be able to open it, because it is password protected. Though the most logical thing people do is to delete the file, there are ways in which you can recover passwords for zip, rar and ace files.
The Giveaway of the Day blog is giving away free licenses for ZIP RAR ACE Password Recovery program, which helps users to recover lost or forgotten passwords on ZIP, RAR and ACE archives.
ZIP RAR ACE Password Recovery Features
- The program has a convenient user interface;
- The program can work with archives containing only one encrypted file;
- RAR Archives (All versions including v3.x) are supported;
- RAR Archives with encrypted Filenames supported;
- Multi-volume RAR archives are supported;
- ZIP Archives support;
- ACE Archives support;
- Self-extracting archives are supported;
- Archives created by various software packages are supported;
- The program is very customizable: you can set the password length, the character set to be used to generate the passwords, mask character, and a couple of other options;
- You can select the custom character set for brute-force attack (non-English characters are supported);
- Brute-Force attack;
- The brute-force with maskattack (with custom mask character) is available;
- Dictionary-based attack is available Autosave password search state and resume after a stop or a crash;
- Extract tool for ZIP, RAR and ACE archives. The maximum password length is not limited;
- CPU Priority control is available;
- Full Skinning Support.
The software is free for today only so hurry and download your copy today before the free license giveaway expires.
Download ZIP RAR ACE Password Recover [Giveaway of the Day]