No matter how much money you make or how much you spend, there is always the need to keep track of income and expenses in a systematic format, so that you can see where the money is coming in from and where the money is going.
Managing personal finances is a little bit trickier when you want to keep track of day to day expenses and receivables, having a software to keep track of expenses can help immensely.
jGnash is a FREE personal finance manager with many of the same features as commercially-available software. It was created in order to make tracking your personal finances easy, but also provides the functionality required by advanced users. jGnash is cross-platform and will run on any operating system that has a working Java 1.6.0 Runtime Environment.
- Double-Entry Based Transactions
- Account Reconciliation
- Report Generation in PDF Format
- Fast Auto-Completion of Form Fields
- Schedule Recurring Payment Reminders
- Support for Multiple Currencies
- Track Investment Accounts and Transactions
- Online Updates of Stock Prices and Currency Exchange Rates
- Customizable User Interface
- Advanced Server/Client Networking Architecture
- OFX Import
- QIF Import