Outlook is a really good email, contact and calendar management tool and we have told you about shred several tools and tricks for Outlook users over time. Outlook allows you to add and access a unlimited amount of POP/IMAP/HTTP accounts, but what if you forget the passwords of accounts you have setup up in Outlook?
Mail PassView is a nifty freeware which not only recovers passwords from all the Outlook versions but also supports Outlook Express and most of the popular email clients including messaging clients like Yahoo Messenger.
Mail PassView Supports the Following Email Clients for Password Recovery:
Mail PassView is a small password-recovery tool that reveals the passwords and other account details for the following email clients:
- Outlook Express
- Microsoft Outlook 2000 (POP3 and SMTP Accounts only)
- Microsoft Outlook 2002/2003/2007 (POP3, IMAP, HTTP and SMTP Accounts)
- Windows Mail
- Netscape 6.x/7.x (If the password is not encrypted with master password)
- Mozilla Thunderbird (If the password is not encrypted with master password)
- Group Mail Free
- Yahoo! Mail – If the password is saved in Yahoo! Messenger application.
- Hotmail/MSN mail – If the password is saved in MSN/Windows/Live Messenger application.
- Gmail – If the password is saved by Gmail Notifier application, Google Desktop, or by Google Talk.