DVD Flick is a free DVD burner and authoring tool which allows you to burn the video files stored on your PC to a DVD which you can then play on your DVD player or home theatre system. In addition to burning media files to DVDs, it also allows you to add additional audio tracks and subtitles, along with adding menus for easier navigation.
DVD Flick supports more than 45 file formats, along with support for 60 video codecs and 40 audio codecs.
Main Features of DVD Flick
- Burn nearly any video files to DVD
- Support for over 45 file formats
- Support for over 60 video codecs
- Support for over 40 audio codecs
- Easily add a menu to the DVD
- Add your own subtitles
- Easy to use interface
- Burn your project to disc after encoding
- Completely free without any adware, spyware or limitations
DVD flick is a open source project and is completely free. If you are looking for more such softwares, do check our list of 35+ Amazing and Free Softwares.