One of my favorite all-device software Evernote has released a really awesome update. This update allows users to interlink notes inside other notes or software; copy link for multiple notes and also copy notes and paste it wherever you like.
The new Note Link feature will allow you to create a link for a particular note and then add it to any other software including Evernote itself. This new feature will dramatically improve how you create and maintain notes in future.
Take for example, you are doing a research for a party and want to create a list of recipes you want to cook. Now, you can create each recipe individually and then include it in your party planning note through note links. This will keep your party planning list clean and allow you to quickly access those recipes with the click of a link. You can also use this feature to create a index of similar notes which want to refer to as part of your research. Note links can be accessed on Windows, Mac OS X, iPhone and Android.
Another important new feature in the updated Evernote is the ability to copy notes and place them wherever you like. You can copy notes and create a new note or paste it another notebook and so on.
Evernote has also added several new features in this update which include:
- Snippet View – Allows you to view notes as snippets and provide useful information without opening the notes
- Note Browsing History – They have added back and forward buttons for easy navigation of recently browser notes
- New Note Menu – Now has all the new note options
- New exporting options for windows (windows only)
- Drag and drop text and images inside a note to desktop or other notes (windows only)
- Disable PDF Preview (windows only)
Overall these additional new features to Evernote makes the note-taking software a really useful one. You can download the latest version from the Evernote site or go to Help -> Check for updates to update to the latest version of Evernote.
For complete information and changes in this version, visit the Evernote blog.