DiskDigger is an all-in-one undelete and data recover utility. This program is quite simple and easy to use. DiskDigger can recover files from any type of media that your computer can read. This includes USB flash drives, memory cards and of course your hard drive.
It can easily recover most of the deleted photos, videos, music, documents, and many other formats within few minutes. DiskDigger can even scan reformatted or badly formatted disks (disks to which Windows can’t assign a drive letter), and even disks with bad sectors.
It bypasses the Windows file system drivers and scans your disk directly. It has its own built-in support for the following file systems: FAT12 (floppy disks), FAT16 (older memory cards), FAT32 (newer memory cards and hard disks), NTFS (newer hard disks), and exFAT (Microsoft’s new successor to FAT32).
DiskDigger is also very compact and portable. The entire program is a single executable file that you can run from anywhere. You can easily carry it anywhere in your USB drive. The program doesn’t leave any trace of having been run.
- DiskDigger scans for many different types of files, including photos, videos, music files, and documents, and displays what it finds as it scans in real time.
- You can preview most of the files found by DiskDigger without having to save them to a different location first. You can even preview files while DiskDigger continues scanning!
- DiskDigger scans any type of media that is readable by your computer, including USB flash drives, memory cards, and your hard drive(s).
- It can undelete files from all types of FAT partitions as well as NTFS partitions.
- DiskDigger does everything in memory, meaning that it never writes any temporary files to your disk or other media unless you choose to save files that it recovers.
- Since DiskDigger is a completely self-contained program, it leaves no trace on the computer where it is run. It does not save any settings to the registry. It is completely portable
- For advanced users, DiskDigger allows scanning disk image files.