Mac users may be well versed with the Dock that allows users to launch applications easily, though Windows does not have a Dock as a built-in feature, you can definitely use several applications to do that, using tools such as RocketDock which we had mentioned earlier in our productivity tools and ObjectDock.
CircleDock is another application that will allow you to add a dock to Windows albeit in a circular/spiral manner. This is quite different from the regular rectangular docks provided by other softwares.
- Drag and drop your files, folders, and shortcuts onto a circular or spiral dock.
- Rotate the dock with either your mouse wheel or the keyboard arrow keys.
- Change the image shown for the icons and change the skins (compatible with icons and skins for Rocket Dock, Object Dock, etc.)
- Ability to run the program from a portable USB memory stick and have the links in the dock point to the documents on the USB memory stick.
- Ability to synchronize the links on the dock with the files, folders, and shortcuts on your desktop or other folders in real-time.
- The dock appears where your mouse is by pressing a hotkey.
- Works on computers with multiple monitors.
The CircleDock author also won the competition held by DonationCoder for software developers.