Desktop Tweet is a nice free tool that can capture screenshots on your machine and tweet them.
1. Download Desktop Tweet and install it on your PC.
2. After it is installed, start the tool.
3. You’ll find an icon in the notification area, right-click on it. Select Tweet Snapshot. You can select Settings to enter your Twitter account details.
4. Now rescale the capture frame as per your needs. After it is properly located, double-click on the frame.
5. The tool will now prompt you to select the image service you want to use. You can also add text to the image. When you are done configuring the upload, just press the Submit button to tweet the screenshot.
Twitter is a major network everybody uses now and tweeting screenshots is an anytime necessity for any Twitter addict. This light-weight tool makes this task pretty easy. To get a screenshot you do not need to rely on any other tool. Desktop Tweet has in-built tools that can capture your screen and tweet them as well. It supports several uploading services which include Twitpic, yfrog, Twitgoo, Pikchur and Posterous.
Techie-Buzz Rating: 4.5/5 (Very Good)