Now-a-days thumbnails are used everywhere, from blogs to forums, almost everywhere. Thumbnails are used to display the video quality of a video file. But how will you create a thumbnail? Today, we are going to present a free software that can create thumbnails from any video file.
Video Thumbnails Maker allows you to make thumbnails (caps, previews) of video files. The utility can also be used for home-video cataloging and for network video sharing support.
It support almost all video formats. You can even apply watermarks to the thumbnail. Some of the key features of this program are mentioned below
- Supports of the batch processing of video files.
- Supports of practically any videos-formats (even MOV, QT, FLV, SWF, RM if you have appropriate codecs).
- You can pause/continue or stop active job at any moment.
- Possibility to save each shot in separate file.
- Import and export options presets.
- Options preset file format (*.vtm). After you run the preset, the program is automatically opened with the imported tuning.
- 5 customizable “base”-presets.
- Watermarks (alpha-channels and transparency are supported).
- Make your own style.
- Ability to use your images as background images for preview.
- Auto adjustment of height of a shot option.
- Global stroke and stroke tiles options.
- Fit screen option (autoadjustment of the shots to fit your screen resolution).
- Special effects (drop shadow, gray scale, cut edges).
- Customizable fonts, colors, contours, shadows, frames, background, text.
- Stamp time in shots option (5 different locations, transparency, contour).
- Video information stamp option (4 different locations and customizable configurations).
- “Audio/Video info” option.
- “Custom comment” option.
- Two rendering engines (Engine 2 is recommended to be used under 64-bit OS).
This program requires Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or more. If you haven’t installed it yet, download here.