We previously mentioned EASEUS as a great software to manage disk partitions in windows. However, if you don’t want to go for a paid software, there is an alternative.
[email protected] Partition Manager is a free software that lets you create, delete and manage your disk partitions. You can also rename or format the partitions without shutting down the system. Most of the changes you made are applied immediately. You can also use [email protected] to create partitions on your external hard drives and even your USB flash drives.
Here are some of the key features for [email protected] Partition Manager:
. Create a partition or logical drive
· Format a logical drive or partition (FAT16, FAT32, NTFS)
· Assign or change partition attributes
· Format a Flash memory as NTFS
· Delete a partition or logical drive
· Create FAT32 partitions greater than 32GB in size (up to 1Tb)
· Mark partition as active.
· Create several partitions on a USB flash memory device
· View the properties of a partition, logical drive or hard drive device
It is a light application and works for all windows OS.