Sometime back we had compiled a list of handy PDF tools and services, which would help you to easily manage PDF files, convert webpages to PDF, convert documents to PDF among other things, just came across another handy freeware called JPEG to PDF that will help you convert image files to PDF documents.
JPEF to PDF is a standalone application that will convert many jpeg, png, gif files into PDF files.
JPEG to PDF supports command line usage, and you can make one ".bat" file to batch convert many jpeg files to PDF documents at once.
JPEG to PDF Features
- Support JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP image formats.
- No need to install PDF printer, the software will convert directly.
- No need Adobe Acrobat software.
- Support Win98/ME/NT/2000/XP/VISTA platforms;
- Support command line usage.
- Support preview the PDF file after convert.
- Support batch convert jpeg files to PDF.