Forgot to mention subject in mail???
Forgot to mention subject while writing an Official Mail and feel bad later? Yesâ€¦. It’s a concern for allâ€¦. A mail without a subject brings a bad impression on us.
To avoid this, just follow the simple steps mentioned below and see the result.
Here are the steps: –
1. Open your Outlook,
2. Press Alt+F11. This opens the Visual Basic Editor and then Press Ctrl+R which in turn open Project-Project 1 (left side)
3. On the Left Pane, one can see “Microsoft Outlook Objects” or “Project1“, expand this. Now one can see the “ThisOutLookSession“.
4. Double click on “ThisOutLookSession“. It will open up a Code Pane on the right hand side.
5. Copy and Paste the following code in the right pane (Code Pane) and save it
Private Sub Application_ItemSend(ByVal Item As Object, Cancel As Boolean)
Dim strSubject As String
strSubject = Item.Subject
If Len(Trim(strSubject)) = 0 Then
Prompt$ = “Subject is Empty. Are you sure you want to send the Mail?”
If MsgBox(Prompt$, vbYesNo + vbQuestion + vbMsgBoxSetForeground, “Check for Subject”) = vbNo Then
Cancel = True
6. Now whenever u try to send a mail without subject, a pop-up is raised to remind you of the blank subject.