PDF is probably the best format to share your documents with colleagues, friends and family and the folks at Print Driver ordered up this review to introduce you to Universal Document Converter which helps you to easily convert your documents into PDF or a graphical formats including TIFF, JPEG, PNG, PCX, DCX, GIF or BMP.
What is Universal Document Converter?
Universal Document Converter acts as a print driver and can be used with virtual any application that supports printing, for example Microsoft Office. It also diminishes the need of plugins for browsers like Firefox, Internet Explorer for saving web pages in PDF or Graphical formats.
UDC supports 8 different formats for document export including PDF, JPEG and PNG. You can easily include documents in presentations by converting them into graphical format using UDC.
How to Use Universal Document Converter?
Converting documents with Universal Document Converter is quite easy, simply issue the print command as you normally would and select the Universal Document Converter option from the available printer.
You can easily choose the format you want to convert a document or webpage to by clicking on the preference button when you select Universal Document Converter.
Key Features of Universal Document Converter
- Supports 8 Different formats
- Allows you to combine multi-page documents into a single PDF or image.
- Works with practically any software that supports printing.
- Adds itself to the printer option, making it convenient to convert documents or webpages.
- Supports virtual printing in high resolution formats.
- Advanced algorithm for image quantization makes it possible to produce the highest quality copies even when converting them into a black and white format.
- Can be used remotely from multiple computers on a network.
Learn more about the features and benefits of using Universal document Converter.
Universal Document Converter can be downloaded as a demo version, which does not have any restrictions or limitation except for the addition of a watermark on each output file, if you are looking to do away with the watermarks, you can purchase a single user license for $69, you also get heavy discounts if you buy bulk licenses.