Mikogo is a free screen sharing tool with great features, and is very fun and easy-to-use. Unlike other screen sharing tools, Mikogo is absolutely free and does not charge you for using their service. You can hold meetings with up-to 10 participants simultaneously.
Mikogo can be used as a tool to share your screens with remote support personnel, for online meetings and presentations and more. There is no time-limit on the meetings, so you can hold them for as long as you desire.
Mikogo Main Features
- Screen sharing and switch presenter
- Remote keyboard and mouse control
- Application selection (share only certain applications while hiding others from the meeting participants)
- File transfer
- Unique meeting ID (with additional passwords)
- Ability to pause the transmission of the online session
- 256bit AES encryption for secure screen sharing
- Skype Extra for combined free screen sharing with free calls
- Configuration free (no network or firewall changes required)
You can check some interactive videos to see how you can create start a Mikogo meeting with multiple participants to learn more about it.