Pardon this completely irrelevant post, but I am from Mumbai and it has been under terrorist attacks from the last four hours, with shootings, grenade attacks and bomb blasts occurring in major five star hotels, hospitals and railway stations.
There are plenty of twitter users who are giving out information on how you can get help and get the latest updates on the attacks which have not stopped as of yet, please use this information and pass it on to whoever needs help.
- Twitter Updates on the Terrorist Attacks
- Get Latest Update From Twitter Users
- Mumbai Police Essential and Emergency Numbers
- Watch The Live Coverage and Get Latest Updates
- Wikipedia Entry and Updates On the Attacks
- Get Help Contacting People In Mumbai
- JJ Hospital Requires Blood here are some numbers you can get in touch with JJ Hospital no. – 022 23735555 JJ Hospital Blood bank no. – 022 23739400â€Ž
- Annonated Map of Places under terrorist attacks.
- St. George Hospital requires blood, numbers (022) 22620242.
- Live Scrolling of Latest Updates from Twitter on Mumbai attacks
If you have any other resources on where information can be found, please leave a comment and pass this along.