Microsoft Word 2010 has lots of new features as compared to its previous version. One of the best feature is to remove background from any image of your choice. Removing background from images will make your documents look very attractive.
Follow These Steps To Remove Background From Any Images in Microsoft Word 2010
1) Click on Insert tab and then select “Picture”
2) Once you have inserted the image, click on format tab and select “Background Removal”
3) Now select the area from which you want to remove the background
4) You can do advanced editing by marking the points in the image rather than selecting the area using the rectangle area selection tool.
5) After you have selected the area, click on “Close Background Removal”
Now the background from your image will removed. Check out the difference below, before and after using this tool.