Motorola Droid Razr is the company’s thinnest Android powered smartphone with just 7.1mm thickness. This handset was launched last month, exclusively for the Verizon Wireless subscribers in the US. Within a month of its launch, Verizon has already announced a new software update for the popular Motorola Droid Razr smartphone.
The latest update is numbered 6.11.747.XT912 and it comes with improved camera features, improved stability, improvement in 3G/4G data connectivity, etc. Check out the complete changelog after the break.
- SIM error notification has been fixed
- Improved camera features and quality
- Improved stability of menu access, browser, phone dialer, video playback and music player to prevent force-close errors and lockups
Email, Messaging and Data:
- Updated group message notification in e-mail
- Improvement in 3G/4G data connectivity
- Maintain network connection upon completion of a voiec call
Applications and Widgets:
- Background color has been adjusted to improve readability in Lapdock connection UI menu items.
The size of the update is just 57 MB. The latest update can be easily downloaded via OTA (Over-The-Air). It will take you approximately 20 to 30 minutes to download the software. If you still haven’t received the update, go to settings and check for the update. To learn more, head over to this page or check out this PDF file.