Its raining software updates! First the Droid Bionic got a major bug fixing software update, then the Droid Incredible 2 and the Amaze 4G got one each, and now its the T-Mobile Galaxy SII which gets a new software update.
The software update for the T-Mobile’s Galaxy S II bumps up the Android version to 2.3.5 and brings with it some bug fixes and Wi-Fi calling.
Below is the full update for the change-log-:
- Wi-Fi Calling Over IMSImprovements
- Error: ‘Force Close’ and calls dropped when splitting a conference call
- Battery shows full
- Caller name not displayed in the call log detail
- Network Name displayed in the call log
- City and State not displayed on incoming calls that occur while on an active call
- Cannot find the Wi-Fi calling application
- Error: “Invalid SIM”
- Error: “REG09: Missing 911 address”
- Error: “REG99: Unable To Connect